This is pay-as-you-go, charged-by-the-minute, as-needed/part-time basis WordPress tutorial and/or support. We work on your current task or needed support and/or follow a curriculum/course outline.
- Anything WordPress tutor; WordPress specialist here: have done many WordPress sites for many years. It’s currently my main proficiency and focus.
- ideal for beginners to intermediate levels
- or ad hoc tasks support
- and practical guide to creating your own custom website
- one-on-one live Skype walkthrough and/or email instruction/support with visuals
- price is $160 per set of 4 hours ($40/hr); consumable/valid within 30 business days/1 and a half months)
Benefits of working directly with the freelancer (web designer/developer) = Me 🙂
- no agency fee or lock-in period/contract: pay-as-you-go and charge-by-the-minute prepurchased blocks of hours that you use within the service consumable period at your convenience whenever you have task that I can help with
- faster turnaround: normally within 24 hours + direct correspondence with the one who’s doing the actual work: we could start work immediately if you have the task specification and payment ready to go; you could email or buzz me on Skype to check current workload or availability
- first-hand knowledge tech support from the one who’s doing the work